    Re: iSCSI: IIN

    I already did :-) Julo

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com> on 27-07-2001 23:42:10

    Please respond to Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>

    To:   Eddy Quicksall <ESQuicksall@hotmail.com>
    cc:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject:  Re: iSCSI: IIN

    Eddy-

    IIN stood for iSCSI Initiator Name.  This is the only place
    in the document that this is still used.

    ITN is used for iSCSI Target Name within the login status
    code table, but is defined there, so it should be OK.

    Julian-

    Should change "IIN" in the first paragraph of 1.2.8 to
    "iSCSI Initiator Name".

    --
    Mark

    --