    Re: iSCSI Login Questions

    Deva,

    I think I might have lead you down the wrong track,
    at least with respect to what problem I was
    trying to discuss in my last message to Julian.

    See my reply to Julian on this thread.

    BTW, I would prefer to keep Operational Parameters
    Negotiation start after the final handshake message
    (sequence 2 below).

    Steve Senum