    Re: iSCSI: Reject, CmdSN, and DataSN

    That should work just fine, and will make more of the commands
    work the same.  I'll have to think about StatSN; if a Reject
    command has a StatSN, it will have to be saved for possible
    recovery later, possibly by re-sending the rejected command?
    I think it would be better to not include StatSN in Reject
    for that reason, although I'm not sure my thoughts are fully
    baked on this one.

    --
    Mark

    --