    Re: iSCSI: SecurityContextComplete without operational parameters

    Rob,

    It sounds to me like another way to interpret what you're suggesting is to
    have two classes of Keys: Login keys (security + names, etc) and Text
    message keys (operational).

    Is that a valid separation?

    Jim Hafner

    "Robert D. Russell" <rdr@mars.iol.unh.edu>@ece.cmu.edu on 07-25-2001