    Re: iSCSI Plugfest at UNH

    Julian:

    Thank you for changing the last example in Appendix A to require the
    SecurityContextComplete=yes handshake, and adding the phrase to 4.2:
    "The Security Context Complete handshake MUST be performed if any of
    the negotiating parties has offered a security/integrity item (even if it
    is not selected)."

    As part of this same change, you need to also delete the 3rd point in
    section 4.3 quoted below (deletion marked with X):

    ------

    > +++ OK  (that is from the plugfest or personal?)+++

    It acually came up -- someone was arguing that as stated he had to include
    all session sepcific parameters in the first login command (literally).

    -------

    refering to section 1.2.4:

    >  What do we have add. I assume that if we add more text the amount of
    >  overlooked text will only increase +++

    What about the wording:

       In "list" negotiation, the offering party sends for each key a list of
       values (which may include "none") in its order of preference.

    Bob