    RE: iSCSI: Iterating long text responses

    I have looked over the options for iterating long text
    a familiar behavior that could be applied very easily
    to the text commands.  If anyone was interested, it could
    even be extended to a future SCSI command within the SCSI
    command set.  I favor #5.

    Bob Snively                        e-mail:    rsnively@brocade.com
    Brocade Communications Systems     phone:  408 487 8135
    1745 Technology Drive
    San Jose, CA 95110