    RE: iSCSI: UNH plugfest

    • To: "Rod Harrison" <rod.harrison@windriver.com>, <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: iSCSI: UNH plugfest
    • From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <egrodriguez@lucent.com>
    • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:09:17 -0400
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Hi all,

    To confirm: This plugfest is opened to everyone, not just SNIA members,
    that sign up and pay the appropriate registration fees for the plugfest.

    Information on the plugfest can be found at
    http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/jul01gtp.html.

    In addition, a plugfest for FCIP is planned for the same week, same
    location.  Information on the FCIP section should be forthcoming
    sometime later today.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth Rodriguez