    RE: iSCSI: Wrapping up SendTargets

    Mark,

    Management within the transport is multiplexing functions that adds
    complexity.  The selector has evolved into a discovery scheme that will
    introduce non-standard interfaces for sharing a common database and will
    introduce scaling problems related to primitive mechanisms afforded by
    key=value prompting.  A default selector returning additional information
    could be limited to serving as feedback at the user interface.  Something
    along the lines of an information page pertaining only to the current
    selection.  Answering "who else" does not seem wise in general.

    Doug