    Re: profiles - a way to simplify iSCSI

    Sandeep,

    Yes. Profiles will be all or nothing and the what is mandated in every
    profile will appear in the draft and what is not mandated at a profile will
    never be used (can as well not be there).

    A simple two profile scheme can be built using as a profile 0 whatever is
    today mandatory
    (or defaulted to yes or equivalent) and as profile one everything else.

    Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com> on 21-06-2001 21:19:21

    Please respond to Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com>