    RE: SNIA-IPSFORUM: IP Storage Forum Plugfest, Call for Participat ion

    Hi David,

    Just a clarification.

    The invitation sent out by Bill Lynn states that "This event is open to all
    IP Storage
    > Forum members and there will be a nominal fee of $250.00 per engineer
    > attending.  The current plan is to test to the iSCSI draft standards
    > versions 0.0 and 0.6.  Versions of FCIP and iFCP are TBD.  As this is a
    > call
    > for participation please respond with your company's intent to
    > participate."

    Although opening the event to all may be a good idea, the invitation did not
    go that far.

    Regards,
    Ahmad Zamer
    Intel Corporation