    From: KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)
    [mailto:marjorie_krueger@hp.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 1:09 PM
    To: 'Eddy Quicksall'; julian_satran@il.ibm.com; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: All text keys MUST be supported?

    I interpret 2.8.3 to mean "an iSCSI implementation is REQUIRED to recognize
    and answer all text keys specified in the iSCSI protocol document.  Some
    features negotiated with these text commands are OPTIONAL to implement."

    Julian, is that your intention?  Would you make the wording more explicit?

    The further text is implicitly refering to 'proprietary' text keys a vendor
    may dream up.

    Marj