    RE: iSCSI: Wrapping up SendTargets

    Hi Jim:

    Thanks for bringing this back on point.

    > The choices are, it seems, that *every* box would need to
    > support at least
    > one of:
    > a) SendTargets
    > b) modified SLP
    > c) iSNS

    As I recall, the issue was whether or not to require support for
    SendTargets. I thought the consensus on that issue was 'yes', irrespective
    of the other two issues.  So, in my opinion, the matter of SendTargets was
    indeed 'wrapped up' as far as this thread is concerned.

    That said, of course, the others remain open.

    Charles