    iSCSI 0.6 version, Question...

    Hi,

    	Section 3 SCSI mode parameters for iSCSI

    	 I am wondering setting and querying the mode parameters what
    	 does it buy us when we have the text mode negotiations
    	 possible for the same parameters, except for CRN field via
    	 iSCSI control mode page. Can we completely eliminate this
    	 mode page reporting and only report it using text
    	 commands key=value pair method. Is there any advantage in
    	 having two mechanisms of reporting, which may be i am missing.

    	    One small change in the text at the beginning of the section 3.
    	    second paragraph

    	    "The mode parameters can be set and retrieved by scsi mode-set and
    	    							 ^^ mode select
    	    mode sense commands....."

    	    The "mode-set" should have been "mode select". I am sure somebody
    	    would have pointed this.

    Thanks
    sureshtk