    RE: iSCSI: statement on mandatory/optional

    • To: <cbm@rose.hp.com>, <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: iSCSI: statement on mandatory/optional
    • From: "Robert Griswold" <rgriswold@Crossroads.com>
    • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:46:15 -0500
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Mallikarjun:

    I agree with your suggestion in concept, leaving it to those with the
    IETF experience to draw up the words, if yours don't work.  Given the
    cross-over technology that this represents for engineers used to one
    style of standards wording, this kind of a paragraph would help with the
    interpretation issues.  Good suggestion.

    Bob

    Robert Griswold
    Technologist
    Crossroads Systems, Inc.