    RE: iSCSI Discovery and SendTargets or Expediency vs. Planning

    *My point* = the fact that configuration information needs to be managed
    does not dictate the way information is exchanged.  We are already
    exchanging some "configuration information" in the text commands so that the
    iSCSI endpoints may communicate.  Are you saying we must remove all text
    commands, since they are also "things that are part of the managed data"?
    There have been extensions to the text commands - are we also tempted to add
    "configure" text command options for them?  We have to exercise judgement on
    all issues, we all agree.

    -Marj