    RE: iSCSI Discovery and SendTargets or Expediency vs. Planning

    Marjorie,

    This is exactly my point. SendTargets has to be part of the management
    infrastructure and not the iSCSI operational structure.  It can live and
    thrive there.

    Julo

    "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <marjorie_krueger@hp.com> on
    06-06-2001 03:31:21

    Please respond to "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)"
          <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>