    RE: iSCSI and secure boot

    Julian,

    If the results are confirmed, then the process is confirmed.  There should
    be no need to validate every step in the process, just the last step as done
    with PXE 2.  As far as TFTP, it lives up to its name.  A simple TFTP stack
    can be done in a few dozen lines of code.  It is really a minimum amount of
    effort.

    Doug