    RE: Using SNACK to request retransmission of R2T

    I'm sorry, but I did not understand this response.  The case I am inquiring
    about involves a missing R2T PDU (detected as a result of receiving another
    R2T with a higher DataSn).  The following excerp is from section 6.7.1:

          (1)Lost data PDU or lost R2T - a data PDU or R2T may be lost
          due to a header digest error or a data digest error.  In case
          of a data digest error, the error is recognized immediately and
          the initiator MAY request the missing data through SNACK. In
          case of a header digest error, the initiator recognizes the
          missing data or R2T either when receiving a subsequent piece
          out of sequence or by a timeout in completing a sequence (no
          status).  In this case, the initiator MAY request the missing
          data or R2T through a SNACK.

    The description of the SNACK PDU does not appear to include a form for
    requesting retransmission of R2T.

    David Lee