    RE: iSCSI: response to second login (with same ISID)

    • To: "Santosh Rao" <santoshr@cup.hp.com>, "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>
    • Subject: RE: iSCSI: response to second login (with same ISID)
    • From: "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian" <nramas@windows.microsoft.com>
    • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:48:37 -0700
    • Cc: <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    How is a target driver suppose to respond to a login from an initiator,
    when
    another initiator already has a session going on with the given target?
    Is the target
    suppose to reject the second login (say, with an error "device busy" or
    something simialar)?

    Thanks!
     -lakshmi