    RE: iSCSI: response to second login (with same ISID)

    I can't find Santosh original mail on this subject- I assume you are talking
    about the case where TSID=0,ISID=dup session number?  So it wouldn't be a
    recovery attempt.  I'd think #2 would result in unintended behavior - acts
    like 2nd way to close a session and is a side effect that the initiator
    shouldn't intend.  I feel #1 is the clean way to handle this case.

    Marj