    Re: iSCSI: response to second login (with same ISID)

    Santosh,

    Yes, that is exactly the context.   No concurrent sessions from the same
    iSCSI initiator to the same iSCSI target with the same ISID.

    And Yes, the recovery for persistent reservations is exactly the reason for
    that rule.

    You give valid arguments for option 2.

    Jim Hafner

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 05-21-2001 12:33:43 PM