    Re: iSCSI : LUN field in NOP-OUT & NOP-IN PDUs.

    Santosh,

    In NOPs the LUNs are used only if the exchange is originated by the target
    and then the LUN is
    has to be valid.

    Otherwise the LUN is 0 (when the target task tag is ffffffff).

    I've added to the NOP-out figure the "or Reserved (0)".

    In rest the text explaines exactly what I said here.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 23/04/2001 22:14:54

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>