    RE: iSCSI: Re: iSCSI & Linked Commands

    Hi:

    This seems like a non-issue.

    As I recall, what triggered this thread was the concern that the iSCSI had
    transport had to do something special to support linked commands. While
    there were and continue to be issues with existing implementations, these
    seem to be strictly confined to the SCSI layer.

    I don't believe linked commands impose any requirements on iSCSI over and
    above what's needed to support normal unlinked commands.

    Charles