    draft version 05-92 available at my site

    Dear colleagues,

    I've just placed 05-92 at http://www.haifa.il.com/satran/ips

    Recovery is still "work in progress" and probably won't make it to Nashua
    (not in full form).

    Only minor changes:

    Better wording for SNACK implicit ack.

    Removed the x'fffffff" restriction on DataSN and put excilicitily a ceiling
    to the number of PDUs in a sequence and the number of R2Ts (guess what its
    fffffffe)

    Discourage empty data PDUs

    Discourage void requesting R2Ts

    Indicate use NOPs for acks when no other PDUs available.

    Some typo's (sure not all -:))

    Security (additions)

    many editorials and clarifications.

    Also my "todo" folder on iSCSI (including things that I have agreed to
    change is empty) and the only item i have under "toConsider" is the
    StatusSN and associated SNACK (I could not make up my mind and the few
    arguments I've heard against the current scheme  are weak).
    If you think I've forgot something please send a note.

    I will let you know when and how I post changes but I will spend little
    time to answer non-urgent mail
    during the next several days.