    FINAL Minneapolis Minutes

    Since there were no changes or corrections reported,
    the DRAFT Minneapolis minutes posted to the list last
    week have become the final minutes, and the rough
    consensus agreements reached in the meeting are
    now confirmed as the rough consensus of the WG.
    A copy of those minutes (which have been submitted
    for the official proceedings) is appended below.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500