    Re: iSCSI: session login and ISID

    Stephen,

    Yes, I did see the elegance of the generating sessionID=ISID+TSID
    (rudimentary diffie-hellman)

    The questions have been resolved...I was looking for a way to
    track initiator sessions at the target but misread appendix D to
    think initiatorWWUI is optional (its optional only for the target
    which seems fine).

    thanks,
    -Sandeep