    Re: frame formats

    To steal & reintroduce that idea, is it possible to borrow
    a bit or two from the DataLen field to parity-check the AHSLen ?

    Adding an entire BHS header digest, when all you need to verify
    is that AHS-length field, seemed overkill.   On the other hand,
    Format-1's chief disadvantage was that it required some processing
    (QL) to locate either/both the length fields.   This has complicated
    the choice between all these 3 formats resulting in the current vote.

    Borrowing the bits for AHS parity from DataLen solves this problem.

    DataLen will now be max 8M/4M but then we dont wish to have large
    iSCSI PDUs in any case.  Btw, I assume Next DataLen AHS does not
    exist in the new setup ?

    -Sandeep