    Re: frame formats

    Excellent.  Which header digest positioning method will we choose?

    1. Single header digest, after BHS and AHS

    2. Two header digests, one for BHS, one for AHS

    3. Single header digest for BHS; AHS is added to data digest

    Option 3 will not work well with iSCSI proxies and gateways
    that may change header information, but keep the data end-to-end.

    To me, that leaves option 1 and 2.  So, which is easier, having
    a single header digest in a variable location, or having the
    potential for two header digests; one in a fixed location, and
    an optional one in a variable location?

    I don't believe that we will see AHS on most iSCSI PDUs, so is
    it OK to have a "slow path" for these?

    --
    Mark

    --