    RE: iSCSI: synch and steering comments

    Matt,

    If you intend to use TCP, there is no method yet to reliably obtain this
    type of header alignment.  Unless you are to modify TCP to become a record
    based protocol, this type of behavior is a modification of TCP and beyond
    the IPS charter.  If you wish this type of behavior, you should consider
    RFC-2960 instead.

    Doug