    Re: SNMP traps

    Mark,

    Login & Authentication failure traps came to mind since they
    would help detect DOS attacks....and prevent them by flooding
    the network with SNMP messages ;-)

    Besides what
     Tom suggested (Abnormal session terminations)
    and LU list changes), we could also add PortalUp, PortalDown,
    NetworkEntityReset, etc.  We can add the mechanisms for now
    and determine the policies later.

    You may also want to raise this question with the T10 folks at
    the Interim meeting, if part of this is becoming a SCSI MIB.

    regards,
    -Sandeep