    iSCSI login question

    1) N&D draft (pp. 8): "The initiator MUST send an InitiatorWWUI and a
    TargetWWUI within the login request". What should a target return for a
    missing InitiatorWWUI in a login request?. I think we need an error code for
    that similar to "TargetWWUI required", or perhaps combine both as a "I/T
    WWUI required".

    2) iSCSI draft section 4.2 mentions that initiator MUST NOT send operational
    parameters in a login until after security has been established. Later it
    says "any operational parameters sent before establishing a secure context
    MUST be reset ...". I suggest changing this so that operational parameters
    sent before security is established be ignored.

    -Ayman