    Re: [Fwd: comments on naming&discovery draft]

    I am not sure.  There are some SCSI items in it too (SCSI handles now the
    appearnce of new LUs).

    I will need a longer discussion with NDT to understand the semantics.

    Julo

    Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com> on 12/03/2001 22:25:27

    Please respond to Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com>