    RE: I-D ACTION:draft-bakke-iscsimib-02.txt

    Mark,

    Great job with the MIB. Some questions and comments.

    1.	Date should be change to February 2001.

    2.	Can you take a student from UMN to fill the description fields of the
    parameters :-).

    3.	The StatusStatsEntry type parameters should be updated according to
    version 05 new    status codes.

    4.	What does the iscsiSsnOtherHdrIntegrity means? The text format of the
    algorithm?

    5.	The iscsiSsnDataIntegrity table should include the kerberos options as
    well as the header digest (version 05).

    6.	Can the AccessList entry include IP address as well as WWUI for initial
    filtering?

    Regards,

    Yaron