    RE: Security Use Requirements

    Josh,

    The connections are disjoint allways and the IPSec context is per
    connection.
    There is no issue here.  iSCSI does not allow 1 session to several targets.
    The target sellector is used only at connection setup and the connections
    to different targets are disjoint (even if they use the same target port -
    the initiator address+port has to be distinct in this case).

    Joshua Tseng <jtseng@NishanSystems.com> on 09/02/2001 21:11:54

    Please respond to Joshua Tseng <jtseng@NishanSystems.com>