    RE: Security Use Requirements

    > That pretty much settles the discussion by assertion.

    the iesg does impose requirements on working groups from time to
    time where it feels the security, stability or scaleability of the
    net is an issue.

    > Is it acceptable to say that a minimal compliant iSCSI implementation MUST
    > include either:
    >
    > - a minimal tunneling IPsec  gateway
    > - a minimal transport IPsec

    as a general rule there is a requirement for "a mandatory to implement"
    so that there is at least one sure to work technology - some working
    groups have added flexbility by having servers having more than one
    mandayory to implement where clients can chose one of the set that
    servers have to implement

    I think its up to the WG to decide this one

    Scott