    Re: iSCSI-related conclusions from Orlando interim Meeting

    Santosh,

    The answer is in the current draft.   AEN (newly renamed Asynch Messages)
    can have an iSCSI origin or a SCSI origin.
    SCSI can control only the SCSI reporting.  iSCSI initiators are supposed to
    accept always iSCSI Asynch Messages. Well behaved targets are not supposed
    to send SCSI messages when forbiden by SCSI.  The iSCSI initiator is not
    mandated to check conformance to the above rule.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 20/01/2001 03:49:30

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>