    RE: draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-01.txt

    Prasenjit,

    I find this language vague.  If you wish to adopt standards of iSCSI, then
    include language that indicates how this expansion is done.  Are bytes
    reverse order (LSB first); can you include embedded spaces?  Could you also
    perhaps show examples of these expansions using a non-routable IP as an
    example.  As the expansion replaces a DNS lookup, the standards used in DNS
    would add thrift as the same parsing code could be employed if both DNS and
    literal expansions are supported.  These are just ideas, the important
    aspect is a clear definition.

    Doug