    Re: IPS Interim meeting: High level agenda

    Elizabeth,

    I would appreciate if you could reserve a slot for error reporting and
    recovery in iSCI - it has never been discussed in enough detail.

    Julo

    "Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)" <egrodriguez@lucent.com> on 22/12/2000
    20:31:01

    Please respond to "Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)"
          <egrodriguez@lucent.com>

    cc:   "Allison Mankin (E-mail)" <mankin@ISI.EDU>, "David Black (E-mail)"
          <black_david@emc.com>, "Steven M. Bellovin (E-mail)"
          <smb@research.att.com>, "Scott Bradner (E-mail)" <sob@harvard.edu>
    Subject:  IPS Interim meeting:  High level agenda

    Hi all,

    We still do not have a detailed agenda for the IPS interim meeting.  We
    will
    be addressing that the first part of the year.
    But, did want to publish a high level agenda so that people can make their
    travel arrangements.

    Tuesday, Jan 16 8 am: Common issues
    iSCSI will start immediately after common issues, no later than noon.  If
    common issues finish early, e.g. at 9 or 10 am, iSCSI will start then, so
    don't make travel arrangements assuming that iSCSI will start in the
    afternoon...

    Wed, Jan 17 8am - 9:30 am iSCSI wrap-up.  This has a 1/2 hour overlap with
    CAP.

    9:30-5 -- FC issues.

    Also, the intent behind this meeting is to get good face time to thrash out
    issues facing the various specifications.  So, we will not be doing
    'status'
    reports.  Instead, we need to identify issues that need to be discussed and
    focus on them.  Instead of requesting time on the agenda for various
    documents, please send in a list of issues that you feel need to be
    addressed.  We will try to allocate time based on that.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth