    Re: iSCSI: Question related to "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02-b.txt"

    You are correct on both.

    "Lee, WanHuiHendra" <WanHui_Lee@adaptec.com> on 21/12/2000 02:04:11

    Please respond to "Lee, WanHuiHendra" <WanHui_Lee@adaptec.com>

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc:
    Subject:  iSCSI: Question related to "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02-b.txt"

    Julian,

    I have a couple of minor question/comment related to
    "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02-b.txt" document.

    Q1. Bit[7] of Byte[1] of PDU header.
    The PDU template indicates that Bit[7] is always 1. All cmd & response PDUs
    have this bit set except in "Text Response" PDU header (section 2.8).
    Is this intentional or just a typo ?

    Q2. Flag in SCSI data packet PDU for READ (section 2.6.5)
    There is a statement that says "b7 and b2 are mutually exclusive - if S bit
    is set P bit MUST be ignored". I believe the intention is "b6 and b2 are
    mutually exclusive -....."  ?

    Regards,
    Wan-Hui Lee