    Re: opcodes

    Mallikarjun,

    I like the vendor unique idea!.  As for the retry bit I was ambivalent
    about it.
    You will have to check anyhow that the Initiator Tag is to there already so
    what is the point?

    I though that having the command coming back once more (on a different
    connection) is signalling restart anyhow.

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> on 04/12/2000 21:41:05

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com