    RE: iFCP on the agenda

    Both iSNS and iFCP will have slots on the agenda.

    Elizabeth
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Franco Travostino [mailto:travos@nortelnetworks.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 11:23 AM
    To: julian_satran@il.ibm.com; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iFCP on the agenda

    At 01:11 AM 11/23/00, julian_satran@il.ibm.com wrote:

    I would suggest that we discuss iFCP.    Out of all the gateway/tunneling
    drafts I have seen it is by far the
    bets thought out and well grounded in both the best practices in FC and
    solid IP network assumptions.

    Julo

    I second Julian's suggestion. iSNS and iFCP represent new work that is highly relevant to the WG, and thus should be reviewed and properly positioned wrt to the other ongoing thrusts.

    thanks
    -franco

    -----
    Franco Travostino, Director Content Internetworking Lab
    Technology Center
    Nortel Networks, Inc.
    600 Technology Park
    Billerica, MA 01821 USA