    RE: ISCSI: Urgent Flag requirement violates TCP.

    David,

    A protocol that allows a simple random scan to locate critical information
    is less secure than one that remains obscure.  A reason for not attaching
    text names to logical devices within the transport.  This tagging and
    marking facilitates a simple low overhead snooping of the transport.  Such
    consideration should not be seen as a rat hole.  For those wishing to add
    high overhead of compression and encryption to ensure data remains obscured
    in all cases, as would be advised in public environments with critical
    information, then how data is revealed within the transport is less
    important.  There are cases where being careful to obscure information by
    sheer opaque quantities is also a legitimate practice in less vulnerable
    environments.  Locking your car door is not 100% assurance, but leaving the
    keys in the ignition is being careless.  Should a transport leave the keys?

    Doug