    Re: iSCSI: comments on draft

    Jim,

    -I would gladly drop MAP and UNMAP if T10 is there when we get out.
    Explaining them is harder than implementing them. But t10 has its own
    (other) priorities.  And I  did not see any proposal on their site on
    variable length strings in DNS style.

    -I understand now you point about AccessID and will change may wording
    showing where what can be used as an ID. We where all under the impression
    that accessIDs are  "unique" enough in the management domain.

    "Jim Hafner/Almaden/IBM" <hafner@almaden.ibm.com> on 13/11/2000 18:41:12

    Please respond to "Jim Hafner/Almaden/IBM" <hafner@almaden.ibm.com>