    RE: Using HTTP proxies with iSCSI

    David,

    If we find the need for something along these lines (i.e. that your option
    (1) is NOT sufficient), then my proposed CONNECT has all the properties
    you'd like. In particular, as with https, the proxy/gateway/intermediary is
    NOT part of the iSCSI security context.   (It might be part of lower layer
    security contexts like IPsec on its in and out connections, but that's not
    relevant and is transparent to the iSCSI layer.)

    Jim Hafner

    Black_David@emc.com@ece.cmu.edu on 10-12-2000 06:08:01 AM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu