    RE: iSCSI: Flow Control

    Pierre,

    You will be happy to know your technique is supported within SCTP as a
    standard means with feedback on send buffer size in chunks to allow pacing.
    By using SCTP, you can dictate priority of any stream (queue) in addition to
    allowing out-of-sequence delivery to also prevent head of queue blocking at
    the receive side as well.  You will note in my proposal, the streams carry
    both priority as well as serving as the Service Delivery Port.

    Doug