    Re: iSCSI: Flow Control

    Pierre,

    It does not matter how from where you send the data on the wire.
    If you have a long wire and you want to cover the latency you will
    send data as soon as you can and then commands get stuck  behind.

    And nobody is suggesting you should park the data on the NIC card if
    you know better.

    Julo

    Pierre Labat <pierre_labat@hp.com> on 09/10/2000 20:41:14

    Please respond to Pierre Labat <pierre_labat@hp.com>