    RE: iSCSI: URL scheme

    John,

    Sorry, but it would seem you are blind to the problem.  I was trying very
    hard to make a point.  You can not use symbolic names within a transport.
    You should exclude these symbols and configuration from the transport.  If
    you wish to define names, make it a class object within an LDAP server.  As
    you again fail to address the basic concerns, I still wonder.

    Doug