    RE: Status summary on multiple connections

    A very crisp clarification. I would like only to point out that speed,
    latency and the out of
    order delivery by switches are aggravating factors and most DMA schemes
    attempt only to find a "good home" for the out-of-order arrivals in order
    not
    to increase excessively the memory needs of the adapters or of the stack
    buffers.
    Nothing is presumed to be delivered from TCP to iSCSI for handling (i.e.
    processing)
    out-of-order in the TCP sense.

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com on 02/10/2000 18:35:00