    Re: Bidirectional SCSI commands and iSCSI

    Jim,

    I'll take a look at the proposals (I assume they are on the T10 site).
    My concern about cluttering is related to the attempt to make a
    fixed-length header
    as I think that software initiators will be widely used and they are far
    more efficient with fixed length headers for widely used operations.

    "Jim Hafner/Almaden/IBM" <hafner@almaden.ibm.com> on 02/10/2000 18:22:40

    Please respond to "Jim Hafner/Almaden/IBM" <hafner@almaden.ibm.com>