    Re: iSCSI query

    Mark,

    Sorry for the delayed answer.

    1. A response with iSCSI status nonzero

    2a. same as 1 - sense will contain details

    2b. a command with iSCSI errors will not reach execution

    3. There are no more document but (I hope!) next version of the draft
         will have more information. Also the archives of this mailing list if
    you have the patience
         to go through them until you reach paydirt

    Julo

    Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com> on 24/09/2000 17:13:54

    Please respond to Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>